GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bonsai Serissa (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/45848-bonsai-serissa.html)

Tomi 21-10-2003 09:22 AM

Bonsai Serissa

Hello Everybody,

I bought Serissa 3 months ago and everything looks well, it grow and flower
great, but suddely leaves going brown point and get dry and falling down.

Now only 1/3 leaves are in tree and showing at those falling down too.

I water it every 3 or 4 days and it soil are moist, I feed my bonsai every 2
weeks and I have air humidifier and air humidity are about 50-60%.

If somebody can help me, please write here...

---
Tomi

Chiara 21-10-2003 09:32 AM

Bonsai Serissa

Too much water even if you weater every 3 days.
Put a transparent pouch on your tree closed under the pot and leave the
serissa in a shining place . In some days you can see new foliage .. if you
are in time.

--
Chiara

xanadú 22-10-2003 10:12 AM

Bonsai Serissa

Dear tom, its important aply fungicide too, for the perfect grow you will be
use aminoacids. Good luck.
Pablo Cantero
Manager
www.floristeriaxanadu.com