Old 21-10-2003, 09:22 AM
Tomi

Default Bonsai Serissa

Hello Everybody,

I bought Serissa 3 months ago and everything looks well, it grow and flower
great, but suddely leaves going brown point and get dry and falling down.

Now only 1/3 leaves are in tree and showing at those falling down too.

I water it every 3 or 4 days and it soil are moist, I feed my bonsai every 2
weeks and I have air humidifier and air humidity are about 50-60%.

If somebody can help me, please write here...

---
Tomi

Old 21-10-2003, 09:32 AM
Chiara

Too much water even if you weater every 3 days.
Put a transparent pouch on your tree closed under the pot and leave the
serissa in a shining place . In some days you can see new foliage .. if you
are in time.

--
Chiara

Old 22-10-2003, 10:12 AM
xanadú

Dear tom, its important aply fungicide too, for the perfect grow you will be
use aminoacids. Good luck.
Pablo Cantero
Manager
www.floristeriaxanadu.com
"Tomi" escribió en el mensaje
Hello Everybody,

I bought Serissa 3 months ago and everything looks well, it grow and

flower
great, but suddely leaves going brown point and get dry and falling down.

Now only 1/3 leaves are in tree and showing at those falling down too.

I water it every 3 or 4 days and it soil are moist, I feed my bonsai every

2
weeks and I have air humidifier and air humidity are about 50-60%.

If somebody can help me, please write here...

---
Tomi

New Bonsai: Variegated Serissa GK Bonsai 4 07-07-2005 09:51 PM
Serissa - Bonsai Andre Seguin Bonsai 6 27-05-2005 07:05 AM
Serissa bonsai in trouble friendly Bonsai 17 14-10-2004 07:35 PM
[IBC] Serissa bonsai in trouble Craig Cowing Bonsai 0 13-10-2004 02:43 PM
[IBC] Serissa (was: [IBC] Bonsai newbie) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 08-10-2003 01:12 PM