Old 03-12-2003, 06:12 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] ***** See what I have to put up with as an extension officer?

From our county extension agent, announcing the annual master
gardener's holiday party:

"Hoe, hoe, hoe, and happy holly days to you!"

sigh. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - VEGETARIAN:
An Indian word meaning "lousy hunter." (Borrowed from a sig by
fellow listowner, Scott Peterson)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 04-12-2003, 09:43 PM
Gary Woods

(Jim Lewis) wrote:

"Hoe, hoe, hoe,

It could be worse; a friend's wife belongs to a women's garden club whose
president is the "Head Hoer..."

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods
Old 05-12-2003, 12:13 AM
elize marie mann

"Head Hoer"????
Better not call someone that over in Holland you could get into serious
trouble.

Devious people those garden boys and girls........

elize (who is definately not in a gardenclub)
It could be worse; a friend's wife belongs to a women's garden club whose
president is the "Head Hoer..."

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods

****

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++