Old 03-01-2004, 02:03 AM
Shelly Hurd

Default Membership

Hey Group,

I honestly tried to post this earlier, but I don't see it. :-( Chris has
since joined the list, but if there is anyone closer to him that can help,
please feel free.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9
- List manager alone in the cold ;-)

Old 03-01-2004, 04:33 AM
Iris Cohen

I have also heard rumors of a club in Broome County, but no definite
information. The nearest known club to you is Finger Lakes Bonsai Society.
Contact John Wiessinger, .
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."