Old 17-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] redwood

OOOOhhhhhh Yeesssss!

I have seen wonderful things done with this type of material. The stump can be carved and the new green growth can be treated similar to a group planting (number of sprouts, position). If you have time to let a select number of new shoots develop some gi
rth, even better.

Kitsune Miko

"Peter K." wrote:
a buddy in my club has a redwood stump which has more or less died back
and all that grows now are sprouts all around from the base. is there any
hope for a tree like this? can a style be made from it? i don't have pics
or i would've posted on the gallery, thanks in advance.

--
Peter Kulibert zone 4a/5b

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] Redwood Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 1 27-07-2004 03:04 PM
[IBC] Redwood Rodger Kessler Bonsai 1 23-07-2004 12:03 PM
[IBC] Curved Dawn Redwood Marty Haber Bonsai 3 04-07-2003 11:20 PM
[IBC] is dawn redwood suitable for a newbie Browning, Karl Bonsai 1 04-06-2003 04:08 PM
[IBC] redwood roots Colin Horn Bonsai 1 13-03-2003 04:32 AM