Old 27-01-2004, 02:25 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Hydrogen Peroxide as Fungicide

I sent a post quite a while (years) ago reporting on using
hydrogen peroxide after I had read a report on it in either American
Horticulturist or the BBG newsletter. I haven't been able to find the
file, however. Either way, I'd go with Nina's recommendation. It isn't
the best choice, and there are so many better ways to go.
Alan Walker

From: "Gary & Kathy Hendricks"
Andy,
I have a question for you, I was just reading through some past
messages on the Growbonsai group and came upon a message from you on
the use of hydrogyn peroxide for a fungicide and also to get things
to root faster. Did you ever get any further information on this
subject by any chance? I'd be curious to know if it would help with
faster rooting of cuttings.
Thanks in advance,
Kathy

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++