Old 12-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Jim

Default [IBC] China marker for potting dates

A friend just showed me a really neat tip for recording the re-potting date
on your bonsai. She uses a China marker to write the year of the re-pot on
the bottom of the pot. ie R2004. The date I saw on her pot was 2000 and
it was perfectly legible after all this time and watering. You could also
record any other information (plant number etc) there as well.

China markers aka "grease pencils" are readily available at any stationary
store. I use white for most pots and black for the lighter colored pots.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Plant marker ? Gary & Karen Gardening 0 24-07-2005 05:20 PM
[IBC] China marker for potting dates Jim Bonsai 7 12-03-2004 11:25 PM
Plant marker gary Gardening 0 07-08-2003 09:02 PM
Recommend a copper marker brand? johannmon Gardening 0 31-03-2003 05:32 AM