Old 22-03-2004, 05:09 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] BSF 2004

I know it is more than two months away, but I am getting excited. Is anyone
on the list going to the BSF Convention in Cape Canaveral over Memorial Day
weekend.
I will be there the entire time, beginning Thursday, AM, probably not leaving
until after lunch on Monday.
If you like seafood there are a couple of places nearby in the port. There
is also a good wings place.
For lunch there is McDonald's and an Italian place named Kelsey's.
Of course there is the hotel.
The hotel has an interesting pool.
And for the really adventurous there is an adult store next door.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention May 28 - 31, 2004 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Sponsored by The Bonsai Society of Brevard and the Treasure Coast Bonsai
Society
http://www.bonsaisocietyofbrevard.org/2004/2004.html

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 22-03-2004, 05:09 AM
Jim Lewis

I know it is more than two months away, but I am getting
excited. Is anyone
on the list going to the BSF Convention in Cape Canaveral over

Memorial Day
weekend.
I will be there the entire time, beginning Thursday, AM,

probably not leaving
until after lunch on Monday.
If you like seafood there are a couple of places nearby in the

port. There
is also a good wings place.
For lunch there is McDonald's and an Italian place named

Kelsey's.
Of course there is the hotel.
The hotel has an interesting pool.
And for the really adventurous there is an adult store next

door.

Sounds like a great neighborhood. ;-)

But I'll be there, Billy. We need to stake out an IBC corner in
the bar. ;-)

Whether I'm at THE hotel or not depends on whether they take
small dogs.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 22-03-2004, 05:09 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 3/21/2004 8:55:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Whether I'm at THE hotel or not depends on whether they take
small dogs.

The hotel room rate guarantee is quickly approaching. Do you want me to call
and ask tomorrow?
My guess would be no.
Do you want me to find one that does?
Or you could just not ask?

[IBC] BSF 2004 Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 03-06-2004 03:11 AM
[IBC] From the Floor of BSF 2004 Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 29-05-2004 06:04 PM
[IBC] BSF 2004 Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 2 22-03-2004 05:30 AM
[IBC] BSF 2004 Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 2 22-03-2004 05:13 AM
[IBC] Advertising BSF 2004 Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 26-05-2003 08:44 PM