Old 30-01-2003, 02:50 AM
lou E

Default [IBC] florida

I'll be in Ft. laudedale, Hollywood and Miami area for a few weeks.
Looking for bonsai related things to do there (gardens, nurserys etc).
Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 30-01-2003, 09:41 PM
Derek Zieminski

Well, the weekend of February 15 &16 there is a great weekend of Bonsai at
Jupiter Bonsai (Jim Moody's place) just about 20 minutes from West Palm
Beach. Ron Martin will down there giving demos and workshops all weekend
too. Its always a great time with an unbelievably relaxing atmosphere. Im
very angered I can't make it again but due to an exam schedule I will be
stuck in class. Definitely worth checking out.

Derek Zieminski
Summerville, SC
Zone 8A

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 31-01-2003, 02:38 AM
Derek Zieminski

I am very sorry but I have major correction to make the Bonsai weekend at
Jupiter Bonsai is the weekend of the 8th and 9th of Feb. Im am sorry for
this.
Derek Zieminski

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 02-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Ed Trout

The Bonsai Societies of Florida will have various members trees on display at the Japanese Pavilion in EPCOT from mid April thru the 1st week of June, in conjunction with EPCOT's International Flower & Garden Show. It is a beautiful setting to see a great bonsai display, and enjoy the wonders of Walt Disney World.

Ed Trout South Florida

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++