GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Carl Rosner's scale treatment (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/83775-%5Bibc%5D-carl-rosners-scale-treatment.html)

Ovais 20-09-2004 04:24 PM

what is this ultrafine oil please give specification or description .

ovais
Ovais 20-09-2004 04:24 PM

Steve wachs 21-09-2004 02:41 PM

ulta fine is the brand name of the oil spray I use. It is not as heavy as
dormant oil , but works great. i do know of a person that had success with Sun
Oil one ounce to a pint of water. It dried up the scale without damaging any
leaves on the trees

SteveW

LI NY

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++