GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aquatic Bonsai (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/83925-aquatic-bonsai.html)

Anthony Pruitt 22-09-2004 03:21 AM

Aquatic Bonsai

Who would have thought, a ficus-benjamina doesn't make a great aquatic
bonsai....lol. After Ivan went through things were so hectic, with all the
rain and wind and flooding, that I never noticed that one of my trees had
blown off into the watergarden. When I found it 3 days later, it had already
dropped all of it's leaves. I put it back on it's stand and haven't watered
it in a while and the new shoots are already starting to open, so I guess
it's going to be ok. Luckily a benjamina is a tough little tree.