Old 22-09-2004, 03:21 AM
Anthony Pruitt

Default Aquatic Bonsai

Who would have thought, a ficus-benjamina doesn't make a great aquatic
bonsai....lol. After Ivan went through things were so hectic, with all the
rain and wind and flooding, that I never noticed that one of my trees had
blown off into the watergarden. When I found it 3 days later, it had already
dropped all of it's leaves. I put it back on it's stand and haven't watered
it in a while and the new shoots are already starting to open, so I guess
it's going to be ok. Luckily a benjamina is a tough little tree.

Aquatic Bonsai Anthony Pruitt Bonsai 0 22-09-2004 03:21 AM
Aquatic Bonsai Anthony Pruitt Bonsai 0 22-09-2004 03:21 AM
Great Light for Aquatic Plants bingo Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:11 AM
Aquarium/aquatic plants club or society in Chapel Hill, N.C.? David Marshburn Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:09 AM
Aquatic fertilizer? Iman Mostafavi Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 20-02-2003 03:48 AM