Old 26-09-2004, 12:53 AM
AJCarroll1019

Default gallery site wanted

No offense to the fine online stores like BonsaiBoy, but i'm kinda tired of
only seeing young prebonsai material. Does anybody know of an online gallery of
fully styled trees(not necessarily for sale, just for show is fine). Im really
just looking for a source for ideas i guess, but if anyone could tell me of
such a site it would be really great.
thanks
Aaron
Old 26-09-2004, 01:39 AM
Craig Cowing

AJCarroll1019 wrote:

No offense to the fine online stores like BonsaiBoy, but i'm kinda tired of
only seeing young prebonsai material. Does anybody know of an online gallery of
fully styled trees(not necessarily for sale, just for show is fine). Im really
just looking for a source for ideas i guess, but if anyone could tell me of
such a site it would be really great.
thanks
Aaron

Bonsai Today Online has been made free for everyone. Stone Lantern has taken over
control and has opened up the whole site for non-subscribers:

http://www.bonsaitodayonline.com

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 26-09-2004, 02:59 AM
Jim Lewis

On 25 Sep 2004 at 21:17, Craig Cowing wrote:

AJCarroll1019 wrote:

No offense to the fine online stores like BonsaiBoy, but i'm kinda tired of
only seeing young prebonsai material. Does anybody know of an online gallery of
fully styled trees(not necessarily for sale, just for show is fine). Im really
just looking for a source for ideas i guess, but if anyone could tell me of
such a site it would be really great.
thanks
Aaron

Bonsai Today Online has been made free for everyone. Stone Lantern has taken over
control and has opened up the whole site for non-subscribers:

http://www.bonsaitodayonline.com

It also hasn't had anything added to it since June, which is
fine for first-time lookers, but . . .

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 26-09-2004, 03:04 AM
Jim Lewis

On 25 Sep 2004 at 23:53, AJCarroll1019 wrote:

No offense to the fine online stores like BonsaiBoy, but i'm kinda tired of
only seeing young prebonsai material. Does anybody know of an online gallery of
fully styled trees(not necessarily for sale, just for show is fine). Im really
just looking for a source for ideas i guess, but if anyone could tell me of
such a site it would be really great.
thanks
Aaron

Well, for looks at as many good trees as you will find anywhere
on the web, take a look at the interactive galleries on _our_
Internet Bonsai Club website. Some of the finest growers in the
world post pictures of their trees there (on page after page of
the Main Gallery); there are fine pots in another gallery, trees
under development in yet another, and an often-interesting
discussion and pics of nice suiseki in yet another. AND more.

Use the address below, then click on "galleries."

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!