Old 26-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Jeane

I'm getting a bit tired of moving trees in and out and up and
down, but Jean looks to be going right over the top of us
tonight sometime. It'll be a tropical storm by then, but we're
still expected to get 60mph gusts.

None of the earlier storms performed as predicted (for us), but
you can't take the chance.

We're off to Taos New Mexico with our middle grandchild (in St.
Pete Beach) tomorrow (we fly out of Tampa on Tuesday), so we may
have to leave the place in a mess -- and without power (almost
guaranteed). We'll be gone thru Sunday, so I hope it rains a
couple of times after the storm passes so the trees don't dry
out.

I'll ask dotty elderly aunt to sprinkle the trees if/when power
is restored, but . . . (fingers crossed). The curse of living
WAY out in the country.

And, as the climate continues to change (thanks, George --
though this year's storms aren't HIS fault), it's only gonna get
worse!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --