Old 29-09-2004, 03:57 AM
Mitzy Carter

Default [IBC] Nebie (sort of)

Hello the list,
My name is Mitzy and I used to post here a long time ago. A lot has happened
to me since then, but the upshot is -- I'm back! I am getting remarried and
have relocated to the west coast of Australia (Perth) from the west coast of
Oregon, big move. I have no bonsai trees at this point and am about to go
into withdrawal!! I have had a look online and am just learning to drive
over here, so not out and about a lot yet (besides the difference in driving
here, I am having to learn to cope with learning a stick shift after 30
years of driving a manual!!). I see a couple of clubs and some nurseries on
line, but are any of you anywhere near me or know anyone who is near me? I
am in Ferndale, Perth, just off of High Road. My fiancee works at Curtin Uni
and I am currently not allowed to work.
Let me know and I am glad to be back,
Mitzy

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++