Old 12-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Anil Kaushik

Default [IBC] Bonsai Pictures

Hi Everybody

I am planning to launch a Website in a few months, which will have information about the various activities of Bonsai Club (India). Besides there will be a comprehensive gallery of Bonsai pictures of deciduous and evergreen plants of the members as well as those of other artists from India. I will appreciate if members of IBC could share the pictures of their Websites or from their collections. The pictures if selected by a panel of experts, shall be posted and the name of the artist will appear along the picture. I have already received two offers and hope to get a good response. The contributory member will have the privilege to upload any picture (those from India), on the same terms, on his/her Website.

Looking forward to a good response,

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)
Chandigarh "The City Beautiful"

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 12-10-2004, 03:07 PM
sbudi

Its a good idea. Sure I will support you Anil.
Budi
I am planning to launch a Website in a few months, which will have
information about the various activities of Bonsai Club (India). Besides
there will be a comprehensive gallery of Bonsai pictures of deciduous and
evergreen plants of the members as well as those of other artists from
India. I will appreciate if members of IBC could share the pictures of
their Websites or from their collections. The pictures if selected by a
panel of experts, shall be posted and the name of the artist will appear
along the picture. I have already received two offers and hope to get a
good response. The contributory member will have the privilege to upload any
picture (those from India), on the same terms, on his/her Website.

Looking forward to a good response,

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)
Chandigarh "The City Beautiful"

****
****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 12-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Anil Kaushik

Thank you Budi for the positive response!

Old 18-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Anil Kaushik

Carl

Thank you very much for sending the beautiful picture of your favorite Bougainvillea. It is beautiful! I will contact you while uploading the pictures of *Flowering Bonsai* on the Website.

Best Regards