Old 18-10-2004, 03:35 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default PS on wedding gifts

One of the wedding presents was a maple from Kitsune Miko to the
wedding couple, and it was one of the trees on display at the
reception (it looked great, Kitsune!). In addition, Jim and I spied a
mallsai among the wedding presents........ Anita's sister knitted an
amazing afghan quilt for the couple featuring their names, the date of
the wedding, and an image of a bonsai.....
Old 18-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Kitsune Miko

Oh good! I meant well when I gave the gift, but didn't
realize it might be difficult to care for. Glad it
was looking good.

Kitsune Miko
--- Nina Shishkoff wrote:

One of the wedding presents was a maple from Kitsune
Miko to the
wedding couple, and it was one of the trees on
display at the
reception (it looked great, Kitsune!). In addition,
Jim and I spied a
mallsai among the wedding presents........ Anita's
sister knitted an
amazing afghan quilt for the couple featuring their
names, the date of
the wedding, and an image of a bonsai.....

++++Sponsored, in part, by Boon
Manakitivipart++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott