Old 10-11-2004, 01:06 AM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Hawkins/Cowing(IBC wedding) pics on the gallery!!

I've posted some pics of trees etc from the wedding in the Not Strictly
Bonsai
gallery. Maybe I should have put it in the main gallery . Oh well. I
hope everyone enjoys them!

http://internetbonsaiclub.org/compon...10/id,135/#135

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 10-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Kitsune Miko

First, it was a delight to see the two of you on the cusp of irreversable comittment ;-}
Second, to see my little gift tree doing well. I would have taken up much more space if I had been able to attend.

Kitsune Miko

Craig Cowing wrote:
I've posted some pics of trees etc from the wedding in the Not Strictly
Bonsai
gallery. Maybe I should have put it in the main gallery . Oh well. I
hope everyone enjoys them!

http://internetbonsaiclub.org/compon...10/id,135/#135

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 11-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Craig Cowing

Kitsune Miko wrote:

First, it was a delight to see the two of you on the cusp of irreversable comittment ;-}

Indeed. Although some might thing that we're on the cusp of irreversible committal! That's ok. We're cut out of the
same cloth.

Second, to see my little gift tree doing well. I would have taken up much more space if I had been able to attend.

Kitsune Miko

We could have made space but I realize your schedule didn't allow for it. The tree is doing fine, and hasn't turned
color yet even though everything else has turned color and dropped leaves.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++