Old 06-02-2005, 03:03 PM

Default [IBC] The Addiction

In a message dated 2/6/05 12:01:52 AM, Dale writes:
I hope to have 5 or 6 nice specimens into old age.
Kevin

Ha! Ha!
I'm sorry Kevin, this made me chuckle! :)
You might as well start building more benches right now :)
You'll see what I mean after your first meeting ( or show)

It doesn't only happen in Florida. I have been growing bonsai for 16 years. I
now have two outdoor tables and several pre-bonsai in growing beds. The
sunporch is overflowing and the overflow is buried outside for the winter. The
tropicals & subtropicals are fighting with the orchids for space in the
fluorescent plant room. And I'm still looking for someone to carpool with to the World
Bonsai Convention. Isn't it wonderful?
Iris

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 07-02-2005, 12:28 PM
bseddon

I warn friends when they say I'd like to try 'one'...There's no such
thing!!! But as addictions go, at least this one is good for
you...Relaxing, time consuming, rewarding, time consuming, and more. I
live in zone 5 which creates its own set of challenges. There are a
couple decent bonsai sources in Mass but Bonsai West in Littleton, MA
www.BonsaiWest.com

Michael Cameron wrote:
wrote:

[...]

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/
--
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail

+++++
There's nothing wrong with a 'healthy' addiction? twitch, twitch

:-)
--
Michael Cameron
Alliston, Ontario, Canada

Shredding addiction Chris Meech United Kingdom 4 27-04-2006 01:06 AM
Goldfish addiction.... Koi-lo Ponds 1 23-11-2005 10:54 PM
my continued orchid addiction J Fortuna Orchids 3 24-09-2005 03:00 PM
Damn addiction... [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 10-06-2005 12:06 AM
Catt addiction V_coerulea Orchids 0 25-04-2005 10:30 PM