Old 20-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Japanese maple care guides

Just FYI, the folks at Mountain Maples have put together a
couple of "photo essays" on pruning and care of storm damage.

I haven't looked at them. I only have 2 struggling Japanese
maples. They don't do well here, but FWIW:

QUOTE:

Pruning Japanese Maples Photo Essay:
http://www.mountainmaples.com/photoe...ing/index.html

As I told you earlier, we had a lot of snow damage to the maples
in
my
garden this January, and Will and I also put together a very
short
photo
essay on First Aid for Winter Damaged Maples. Neither one of
these
essays are complete, but both will continue to evolve as the
season
progresses.
First Aid for Japanese Maples
http://www.mountainmaples.com/photoe...aid/index.html

END QUOTE

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++