Old 03-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Strk

Default E-book about bonsais??

Please, where I can found e-books about bonsais, for free? I'm beginner in
bonsai. Any link, please.

Old 03-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Pauline Muth

There are many articles on various sites such as the IBC site, and
www.absbonsai.org
http://www.bonsai-bci.com/
among others
On these sites, experienced bonsai growers have posted many great articles
on all aspects of bonsai.

Please, where I can found e-books about bonsais, for free? I'm beginner in
bonsai. Any link, please.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 03-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Jim Lewis

On 3 Mar 2005 at 20:17, Strk wrote:

Please, where I can found e-books about bonsais, for free? I'm beginner in
bonsai. Any link, please.

Here's a place to start: www.internetbonsaiclub.org

Click on "Knowledge Base" then "Articles."

There also are many links to other bonsai sites.
www.evergreengardenworks.com has many excellent articles on
bonsai techniques.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

Old 05-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Robert J. Baran

At least two e-books and 1 standard print booklet are available:

Rutledge, Andy */Artistic Foundations of Bonsai Design,
Elements of Meaningful Composition/*
http://www.andyrutledge.com/book/; BTO Journal Publications; 2003. A
web-book. New 11/13/04

Cathey, Henry M. */Growing Bonsai
http://www.worleys.com/bonsai/usda/index.html/*; United States
Department of Agriculture; 1977. Home and Garden Bulletin No. 206.
Originally issued August 1973. Slightly revised Feb. 1977. 21 pp.
Nine b&w photos and six line drawings. Prepared by author.

*F/E* Doucet, Dominique */The eBook on Bonsai/*,
http://www.microtec.net/mhcgdd/bonsaien.htm . "©All right reserved MH
Concept Graphique June 1998." The earliest known Internet work on the
subject. Partially translated into English.

Robert J. Baran
Bonsai Historian
Sunset Zone 10
outside of Kingman, AZ

************************************************* *******************************

Old 05-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Jim Lewis

On 5 Mar 2005 at 10:07, Robert J. Baran wrote:

[...]

================

A very useful post. Many thanks.

Nic . .. Can these links go on the web pages somewhere?

Jim Lewis - - This economy is a wholly
owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson

Old 06-03-2005, 02:38 AM
Wayne C. Morris

In article ,
(Robert J. Baran) wrote:

*F/E* Doucet, Dominique */The eBook on Bonsai/*,
http://www.microtec.net/mhcgdd/bonsaien.htm . "©All right reserved MH
Concept Graphique June 1998." The earliest known Internet work on the
subject. Partially translated into English.

That link gets redirected to http://www.monbonsai.com/. The site seems
to be mostly French, except for a few pages advertising their bonsai
management software and bonsai nursery.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:39 PM
bseddon

go to www.Bonsaiwest.com and click on link "Ask Dr. Bonsai" This is one
of the best little books I've ever read and I have several Bonsai
books. This booklet is downloadable for free.

Old 06-03-2005, 06:53 PM
AlexJur

Intermediate Bonsai A Course Syllabus by Thomas L. Zane
http://www.bonsai-bsf.com/intermediate.htm

E-book about bonsais?? Strk Bonsai 0 03-03-2005 07:17 PM
[IBC] My goat ate all my bonsais ! ! ! Nicolas Steenhout Bonsai 4 18-11-2004 03:07 AM
My goat ate all my bonsais ! ! ! Hans-Marc Olsen Bonsai 7 17-11-2004 05:58 PM
drawings of bonsaïs Pascal Bonsai 2 12-09-2004 08:45 AM
Short short shoud you keep you bonsais/ Chris C. Grier Bonsai 0 03-08-2004 10:32 AM