Old 17-03-2005, 12:13 PM
suilangmui

Default Need templates?

Are you looking for professional site templates with full resell
rights? Get a pro design at a fraction of the cost! Complete template
suite is included! Your URL here.

Image is everything. With Template Junkies, you can look like you have
spent thousands on your website, all for only $29.95! Gain instant
access into the largest template warehouse on the web and download
hundreds of professional designs all included in ONE package!
http://tinyurl.com/3rg5x