GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] *Brevemente online* Arte do Bonsai (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/9859-re-%5Bibc%5D-%2Abrevemente-online%2A-arte-do-bonsai.html)

Marty & Patty Weiser 09-03-2003 03:21 AM

[IBC] *Brevemente online* Arte do Bonsai

All,

For those not fluent in Portuguese here is a rough translation.

Marty

Briefly, I will go to open a site on Bonsais in Portugês. It will be a
site, where voçê (you?) will be able to take off some tips important,
for the health of its Bonsai, such as, who knows, to take care of a
virtual Bonsai, daily, such and which a true unit. At this Moment the
site meets in construction, but however to be wanted to leave some
suggestions or opinions, makes the favor of making for ,
with certainty that all we, the loving ones of the art of the Bonsai,
are thankful.

With my better compliments Nuno Silva