GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Super plants to grow (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/100894-super-plants-grow.html)

James 02-08-2005 11:42 PM

Super plants to grow

What are some easy plants for you?

For me malabar spinach and basil are 2 that grows fast, produces, and
doesn't seem to have any pests. I guest mints in general are also easy.

shazzbat 03-08-2005 01:08 PM

"James" wrote in message
ups.com...
What are some easy plants for you?

For me malabar spinach and basil are 2 that grows fast, produces, and
doesn't seem to have any pests. I guest mints in general are also easy.

Radishes have got to score big for both ease and speed.

And fortunately, because I love 'em. :-))

Steve

James 03-08-2005 07:05 PM

I have trouble growing radish because the weather get hot too soon.

shazzbat 04-08-2005 01:58 PM

"James" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have trouble growing radish because the weather get hot too soon.

Not a problem we have in UK :-))

I grew my first lot of radishes in the greenhouse this year in the space
where the tomatoes are now. It went well, I'll probably do it again next
year..

Steve