Old 02-08-2005, 11:42 PM
James

Default Super plants to grow

What are some easy plants for you?

For me malabar spinach and basil are 2 that grows fast, produces, and
doesn't seem to have any pests. I guest mints in general are also easy.

Old 03-08-2005, 01:08 PM
shazzbat

"James" wrote in message
ups.com...
What are some easy plants for you?

For me malabar spinach and basil are 2 that grows fast, produces, and
doesn't seem to have any pests. I guest mints in general are also easy.

Radishes have got to score big for both ease and speed.

And fortunately, because I love 'em. :-))

Steve

Old 03-08-2005, 07:05 PM
James

I have trouble growing radish because the weather get hot too soon.

Old 04-08-2005, 01:58 PM
shazzbat

"James" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have trouble growing radish because the weather get hot too soon.

Not a problem we have in UK :-))

I grew my first lot of radishes in the greenhouse this year in the space
where the tomatoes are now. It went well, I'll probably do it again next
year..

Steve