Old 28-08-2005, 02:59 PM
JRYezierski

Default searching for collasible wire basket

I'm trying to purchase a replacement collasible wire basket that is approx
20"long 15"high that tapers to about 10" on the bottom.it has two handles
that meet in the middle.

This basket does fold flat.
Tried all sorts of searchs for one but the only ones I have been able to
find are the type with three ascending size that you would hang to store
veggies/what ever in.

Anyone out there know where I can purchase the replacement?

Thank you

Old 28-08-2005, 03:32 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
"JRYezierski" wrote:

I'm trying to purchase a replacement collasible wire basket that is approx
20"long 15"high that tapers to about 10" on the bottom.it has two handles
that meet in the middle.

This basket does fold flat.
Tried all sorts of searchs for one but the only ones I have been able to
find are the type with three ascending size that you would hang to store
veggies/what ever in.

Anyone out there know where I can purchase the replacement?

Thank you

Did you try ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Old-French-COLLA...W0QQitemZ73451
85556
--
Om.

Old 28-08-2005, 04:02 PM
JRYezierski

no such item at ebay at this time.

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"JRYezierski" wrote:

I'm trying to purchase a replacement collasible wire basket that is
approx
20"long 15"high that tapers to about 10" on the bottom.it has two handles
that meet in the middle.

This basket does fold flat.
Tried all sorts of searchs for one but the only ones I have been able to
find are the type with three ascending size that you would hang to store
veggies/what ever in.

Anyone out there know where I can purchase the replacement?

Thank you

Did you try ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Old-French-COLLA...W0QQitemZ73451
85556
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack
Nicholson

Old 28-08-2005, 04:13 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
"JRYezierski" wrote:

no such item at ebay at this time.

The link is broken in the browser. You have to copy/paste the entire
thing as you missed part of the item number. Ebay links are TOO long!

Try this one:

http://tinyurl.com/bsups

Cheers!

Old 30-08-2005, 12:44 AM
JRYezierski

Thanks that looks close to what I want.
Want one that is larger and its held open by two attached braces it has to
legs.

Old 30-08-2005, 04:06 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Do more ebay browsing....... ;-)