Old 23-10-2005, 04:42 PM
juan

Default Tomato seeds

You all have provided a wealth of information. What a great newsgroup this
is! Thank you to all who took the time to share their knowledge and
experience. I learned a lot. I'm in Southern California. Twenty years ago I
lived in the San Francisco Bay Area. Different soil, different climate.
I'll keep in mind all the advices and information you gave me and put them
to practice next spring. I will visit this newsgroup more often from now on.
Thank you again. You are great!
Juan