Old 02-01-2006, 07:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Salmon Egg

Default Bababerries

The bababerry is a patented raspberry that produces excellent berries once
in a while. I must have bought at least six over the last few years. I only
have remaining one that may survive this winter (in Southern CA).

Has anyone had success with this variety? Is there a secret to getting it to
thrive? Considering my difficulty in getting it to grow well, would it be
ethical to try using asexual techniques? The original plants did come with
warrantees.

Bill

-- Ferme le Bush

Old 03-01-2006, 03:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dianna Visek

I kind of think that taking cuttings for home use is like xeroxing for
home use. Maybe you're too warm for raspberries.

Regards, Dianna

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:00:00 GMT, Salmon Egg
wrote:

The bababerry is a patented raspberry that produces excellent berries once
in a while. I must have bought at least six over the last few years. I only
have remaining one that may survive this winter (in Southern CA).

Has anyone had success with this variety? Is there a secret to getting it to
thrive? Considering my difficulty in getting it to grow well, would it be
ethical to try using asexual techniques? The original plants did come with
warrantees.

Bill

-- Ferme le Bush

To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.
Old 04-01-2006, 07:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
catwoman

How many do you want? PLEASE come dig them out of my raised bed,
they've taken it over and are spreading like mad!

Nancy in Altadena