GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   graph paper (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/11647-graph-paper.html)

Oriole 25-03-2003 06:44 PM

graph paper

Hi all,
I thought you may be interested in a site that has graph paper divisible
by 12. While I was looking for paper to download that I could use for garden
planning I didn't find any that had major lines every 12 spaces, making it
easy to convert feet or inches.
Kevin made a few different ones for me and posted to his site. It prints
really clear, and is easy to draw on. I am finding it extremely useful in
planning beds, and landscaping.
Here is the site if you are interested.
Oriole
http://www.incompetech.com/beta/plainGraphPaper/

ticketyboo 27-03-2003 04:44 PM

graph paper

"Oriole" wrote in message
Hi all,
I thought you may be interested in a site that has graph paper

divisible
by 12. While I was looking for paper to download that I could use for

garden
planning I didn't find any that had major lines every 12 spaces, making it
easy to convert feet or inches.
Kevin made a few different ones for me and posted to his site. It

prints
really clear, and is easy to draw on. I am finding it extremely useful in
planning beds, and landscaping.
Here is the site if you are interested.
Oriole
http://www.incompetech.com/beta/plainGraphPaper/

Lurker coming out here into spring sunshine. Great site!
http://www.kustompaper.com/ is another site (patchworkers find it useful
too) where you can download a 60 day trial of a smart program which will let
you do similar.
ticketyboo

JohnnyJ 27-03-2003 04:44 PM

graph paper

Oriole wrote:
Hi all,
I thought you may be interested in a site that has graph paper divisible
by 12. While I was looking for paper to download that I could use for garden
planning I didn't find any that had major lines every 12 spaces, making it
easy to convert feet or inches.
Kevin made a few different ones for me and posted to his site. It prints
really clear, and is easy to draw on. I am finding it extremely useful in
planning beds, and landscaping.
Here is the site if you are interested.
Oriole
http://www.incompetech.com/beta/plainGraphPaper/

There are a lot of programs on this site that let you print out whatever
size graph paper you want:
http://download.com.com/3120-20-0.ht...search=+Go%21+

HTH
JohnnyJ