GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Re(2): pulled back muscle (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/11853-re-2-pulled-back-muscle.html)

Glenna Rose 27-03-2003 06:44 AM

Re(2): pulled back muscle

writes:

MJ is the best thing going for backache relief. A half a joint beats any
painkiller
this side of Demerol, with no damaging side effects.

Some of us consider the federal pen as a damaging side effect. Whether we
agree with it or not, it's illegal in this country. It'd be nice if we
could convert those tobacco fields to commercial hemp and stop subsidizing
tobacco. Some of us would like to take advantage of the many hemp
products without the need of buying them all imported from other
countries. Oh, well. We mustn't do things that make sense. Then there's
them poppy growers that we occasionally hear about getting busted for
having poppy flowers in their front yard. No, I've never used MJ and
probably never will and don't grow poppies, but it'd be nice to feel if I
wanted to grow some poppies so my granddaughters can have the
"salt-shaker" experience when they go to seed that I could without fear of
getting busted.

I sincerely hope the back feels much, much better with no lingering
discomfort.

Glenna
who was promised that Shumway order was mailed yesterday