Old 21-02-2006, 08:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
chaz

Default pink lemons??

I am looking to order some pink lemons for a party I am hosting. Does anyone
know of a source?

chaz

Old 21-02-2006, 08:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
"chaz" wrote:

I am looking to order some pink lemons for a party I am hosting. Does anyone
know of a source?

chaz

Yellow lemons with a few drops of red food coloring???

Some slices of ruby grapefruit can be used for decoration.
--
Peace, Om.

Old 21-02-2006, 10:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Don

"chaz" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking to order some pink lemons for a party I am hosting. Does
anyone know of a source?

Usually pink lemonade has some grape juice in it to color it. At least
that's what the fine print on the back of the carton says. Try that.
Don

Old 22-02-2006, 01:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Marcella Peek

In article HLMKf.8379$HU.8071@trnddc04, "Don"
wrote:

"chaz" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking to order some pink lemons for a party I am hosting. Does
anyone know of a source?

Usually pink lemonade has some grape juice in it to color it. At least
that's what the fine print on the back of the carton says. Try that.
Don

True, but there are pink lemons. I have a tree in a pot and it is quite
pretty. It's a variegated lemon. The leaves are green and rimmed in
white. New growth is red. The lemons are striped and pink on the
inside.

I found a pictu

http://www.theproducehunter.com/prod...ay.asp?ID=2235

I bought my tree at the local Orchard Hardware store garden center. I'm
not sure where you'd order just the fruit.

marcella
Old 28-02-2006, 10:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
TexPepper

I also have a Pink Lemonade tree. Very pretty, but no fruit yet. It is
just blooming.