GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Keeping critters away (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/14245-keeping-critters-away.html)

Jim Carter 08-04-2003 03:32 PM

Keeping critters away

From time to time I see posts here asking how to keep critters (cats, deer etc)
away from a garden. I was going through a catalogue this morning and found a
device that does exactly that. It is a motion sensor connected to a water
squirter.

I dare say there are several places that carry these things, but one place is

www.leevalley.com .

When you go to the page you will see at the left hand side a place to enter the
item number. Plug in AT610 and you will be taken directly to this item. It
uses 2-3 cups of water per event.

FYI
---
And as 'per my qualifications' .. I AM A FRIGGIN NOBEL PRIZE
WINNER .. and my proof is EVERY MEDICAL DISEASE THERE IS .. and
that .. is ALL THAT FRIGGIN MATTERS on this medical newsgroup.
-Tom Hennessy )