GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tomato worms,help. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/143899-re-tomato-worms-help.html)

[email protected] 12-05-2006 01:17 AM

tomato worms,help.

You got some good advice. Bt is the best insecticide for these critters
which are hornworms. They attack both tomatoes and tobacco. The tomato
worm is a fruit burrowing worm, actually the same critter as the corn
earworm. On Tomatoes it also can be controlled with Bt.

allotmentlady 08-03-2011 08:23 PM

Hi There
I am new to worm farming and i didnt know where to start but just wanted to give it a go. So thought i would have a search around the internet to see what info was available and couldnt really find much! However i did find a really great book to download which was incredibly informative and really easy to read. Now I am so excited as i have a better understanding as a complete novice and i highly recommend it to anyone starting out.
I found it under this website: Beginners Guide to Starting a Worm Farm

would appreciate any further advice from anyone.

Allotment Lady
Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 637912)