Old 14-06-2006, 03:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
TQ

Default What's Growing In Your Garden?

NE Zone 7a

Romaine and Strawberries - out about two weeks ago. Best season ever!
Onions - decent first attempt -
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7425/00014756jf.jpg
Squash - two weeks late b/c of cool wx -
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9725/00014796dm.jpg
Cukes - http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5830/00014776fn.jpg
Tomats - http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3570/00014808vm.jpg

Peppers, beans, and raspberries can been seen in the pix, too.

Peaches should be ready early next month.
Apples all but picked clean by deer last night.

--
TQ

"Everybody says I seek war.
But I must be conscious of my responsibilities.

The menace to our country
Is such that it cannot be ignored.

There is ample proof of
The aims of
Our enemy.

And I thank God Almighty
For giving Me
The strength, the knowledge
To do what must be done."

-- George DubyAmerica '04

Old 04-07-2006, 12:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
William L. Rose

In article ,
"TQ" ToweringQs AT adelphia.net wrote:

TQ

"Everybody says I seek war.
But I must be conscious of my responsibilities.

The menace to our country
Is such that it cannot be ignored.

There is ample proof of
The aims of
Our enemy.

And I thank God Almighty
For giving Me
The strength, the knowledge
To do what must be done."

-- George DubyAmerica '04

For Buddah's sake, can we keep politics out of the garden?