Old 20-11-2006, 12:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
jc jc is offline

Default Doctor's Medical HELP...

Although this doesn't have much to do with gardening (growing fungus
in the ear?), and all thos tinyurl links are very suspicious, and your
sister must not be too bothered by the ear infections or she would be
using ear plugs... I'll take a chance and tell you what fixed my ear
problems (swimmer's ear). First, always keeping water out of the ear,
including in the shower and when swimming. If you get it in the ear,
use a hair dryer to blow the ear channel dry (30 secs per ear). And
the main thing that fixed me was mixing rubbing alcohol with vinegar,
half and half, and putting it in my ear with an eye dropper. I did
that as many times as i could remember each day and it really cured a
vexing 1 year old problem.

Fungus apparently doesn't like an acid environment...i've also
confirmed that by getting rid of a 15 year athletic foot problem, by
soaking the feet in a 1:3 (vinegar:water) solution.

I'm also exploring using very strong vinegar (20%) to get rid of
poison oak, anyone have a comment on that.

jc

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:18:53 +0000, allexandr00
wrote:

Hi..!
My twin sister ',' (http://tinyurl.com/t7eou) has had an ear infection
for almost 2 weeks now '.' (http://tinyurl.com/y39sq5)!
Ah.! 'What is aproblem.?' (http://tinyurl.com/wp59y) I am taking he to
the dr and they are giving he Pills for it but nothing seems to work
'!' (http://tinyurl.com/y6rja9) '?' (http://tinyurl.com/uwqgw) '?'
(http://tinyurl.com/y527z7) He only gets
these ear inflammation this time of year.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what you did to
solve it.
I've suggested to put ear plugs in ears when she is around water to
keep water out of her ears to see if that helps but she will not do
that.I would appreciate any help.
Best Regards..!