GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help Identify fruit tree: asian pear, plum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/159414-help-identify-fruit-tree-asian-pear-plum.html)

Jimmy S. 31-05-2007 06:25 PM

Help Identify fruit tree: asian pear, plum

I have two fruit trees on my back yard: Plum and Asian pear.
They both are about 1 year old, but both set fruit already.
Could you expert help me indentify their variety based on their
fruit shown he

Asian pear: http://i18.tinypic.com/66w84us.jpg

Plum: http://i8.tinypic.com/5zcv1tv.jpg

Thanks in advance,

JS

James 01-06-2007 02:28 AM

On May 31, 1:25 pm, "Jimmy S." wrote:
I have two fruit trees on my back yard: Plum and Asian pear.
They both are about 1 year old, but both set fruit already.
Could you expert help me indentify their variety based on their
fruit shown he

Asian pear: http://i18.tinypic.com/66w84us.jpg

Plum: http://i8.tinypic.com/5zcv1tv.jpg

Thanks in advance,

JS

Do you mean you planted them a year ago? They look much older than 1
year old plants.

I would guess Housi or 20th Century pear. You might look them up and
compare descriptions.

The other might be a nectarine.

Where are you to have such large size fruits already?