Old 07-06-2007, 08:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Jqpanese Gardens

Hi,
I have a Japanese gardens blog that is packed with lots of FREE
information on the subject and is updated daily. I am also in the
process of researching a product on Japanese Gardens and would love to
hear from any enthusiasts who would like to recieve a free copy of
this product once it is complete. All I want in return is an
indication from you of exactly WHAT you would like to learn about
regarding 'Japanese Gardens'.

Do you have any queries or issues that you would like answered/
explained? Please e mail me at , I would be delighted
to hear from you!

My blog is at
www.japzen.wordpress.com

Thanks