GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening Record Keeping Software (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/1734-gardening-record-keeping-software.html)

Jim Carter 25-02-2003 02:51 PM

Gardening Record Keeping Software

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:19:49 GMT, Brian wrote in
rec.gardens.edible:

Quick what is 27.4% of 6,894,577

I have and use a calculator, but when I saw this, just for a moment, I thought,
"Where is my slide rule". True.
--
Spelling and grammatical errors are deliberate
to catch copyright violators. ©¿©¬

Steve Harris 27-02-2003 08:53 PM

Gardening Record Keeping Software

In article ,
(Pat Meadows) wrote:

Yet another joker. :(

Yet another ungrateful American who can't think laterally and recognise
a a valuable suggestion.

I have been using Notepad for mt garden log for sometime and it works
just fine.

Now **** off and bomb someone else. You don't deserve to read my
postings

Kelvyn 28-02-2003 12:15 AM

Gardening Record Keeping Software

In article, says...
In article ,
(Pat Meadows) wrote:

Yet another joker. :(

Yet another ungrateful American who can't think laterally and recognise
a a valuable suggestion.

I have been using Notepad for mt garden log for sometime and it works
just fine.

Now **** off and bomb someone else. You don't deserve to read my
postings

Include me !your suggestion was not particularly 'valuable' and you are rude and
offensive and i certainly dont WANT to read your postings.

Steve Harris 28-02-2003 12:39 PM

Gardening Record Keeping Software

In article ,
(Kelvyn) wrote: