GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bananas in Kentucky (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/175440-bananas-kentucky.html)

Billy[_4_] 02-06-2008 05:05 PM

Bananas in Kentucky

My auxiliary computer went toes up yesterday so I can't respond directly
to the OP about bananas in region 6 but the long and the short of it is,
that if it freezes where the bananas are, it ain't gonna happen. Sorry:o(
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars

RF[_2_] 07-06-2008 07:53 PM

Bananas in Kentucky

Billy wrote:
My auxiliary computer went toes up yesterday so I can't respond directly
to the OP about bananas in region 6 but the long and the short of it is,
that if it freezes where the bananas are, it ain't gonna happen. Sorry:o(

Amory Lovins grew bananas at 7,000 feet in the
Rockies. See the end of the
video at the following link:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...html?series=37

Billy[_4_] 08-06-2008 01:35 AM

Bananas in Kentucky

In article , RF
wrote:

Billy wrote:
My auxiliary computer went toes up yesterday so I can't respond directly
to the OP about bananas in region 6 but the long and the short of it is,
that if it freezes where the bananas are, it ain't gonna happen. Sorry:o(

Amory Lovins grew bananas at 7,000 feet in the
Rockies. See the end of the
video at the following link:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...html?series=37

Oy!

We used to use the term RF'd when I was a kid. It's all coming back to
me now. At least in the "Magic Christian" (don't run away now Shelly)
when they dived into shit they came up with money. I came up with Amory
Lovins, who appears to be your stereotypical used car sales man. What a
shister. Oh, I'll remember you RF. Now I need a shower. Yuck. Last
thing, I doubt it snowed in the green house and the greenhouse didn't
appear to be 23' tall to accommodate his boast.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars