Old 02-06-2008, 05:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Bananas in Kentucky

My auxiliary computer went toes up yesterday so I can't respond directly
to the OP about bananas in region 6 but the long and the short of it is,
that if it freezes where the bananas are, it ain't gonna happen. Sorry(
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars
Old 07-06-2008, 07:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Billy wrote:
My auxiliary computer went toes up yesterday so I can't respond directly
to the OP about bananas in region 6 but the long and the short of it is,
that if it freezes where the bananas are, it ain't gonna happen. Sorry(

Amory Lovins grew bananas at 7,000 feet in the
Rockies. See the end of the
video at the following link:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...html?series=37
Old 08-06-2008, 01:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article , RF
wrote:

Billy wrote:
My auxiliary computer went toes up yesterday so I can't respond directly
to the OP about bananas in region 6 but the long and the short of it is,
that if it freezes where the bananas are, it ain't gonna happen. Sorry(

Amory Lovins grew bananas at 7,000 feet in the
Rockies. See the end of the
video at the following link:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...html?series=37

Oy!

We used to use the term RF'd when I was a kid. It's all coming back to
me now. At least in the "Magic Christian" (don't run away now Shelly)
when they dived into shit they came up with money. I came up with Amory
Lovins, who appears to be your stereotypical used car sales man. What a
shister. Oh, I'll remember you RF. Now I need a shower. Yuck. Last
thing, I doubt it snowed in the green house and the greenhouse didn't
appear to be 23' tall to accommodate his boast.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Kentucky Bluegrass Tin Man Lawns 0 26-05-2003 12:56 AM
Kentucky blue John Lawns 3 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Wimpy Kentucky Pole Bean Plants Kathy Gardening 2 21-04-2003 03:56 AM
Kentucky Blue John Gardening 3 26-02-2003 04:03 PM
Kentucky blue John Lawns 3 26-02-2003 03:03 PM