Old 09-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Registered User

Default hi

hi all am new have just joined, thought i would say hello and see what your all up to. I have a small veg patch which i done this year and its the first time i am growing bits so will see how it goes.....
Old 11-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Registered User

Smile

vickip;802683 hi all am new have just joined, thought i would say hello and see what your all up to. I have a small veg patch which i done this year and its the first time i am growing bits so will see how it goes.....

hi vickip welcome to garden banter . hope u have great luck with your
veggie patch. i planted one this past week but its kind of later in the season
so hoping to at least get some maters, cucs, corn and taters off of it.
at least thats the hopes lolol. have two 4 by 8 garden boxes that ppl here
on the forum helped me do with the information that they gave me --which again i will say ty to all for your input.
hope u enjoy being here with us and be sure to ask away if u have any
problems. again welcome. cyaaaa, sockiescat.
Old 13-07-2008, 01:28 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockiescat View Post
vickip;802683 hi all am new have just joined, thought i would say hello and see what your all up to. I have a small veg patch which i done this year and its the first time i am growing bits so will see how it goes.....

hi vickip welcome to garden banter . hope u have great luck with your
veggie patch. i planted one this past week but its kind of later in the season
so hoping to at least get some maters, cucs, corn and taters off of it.
at least thats the hopes lolol. have two 4 by 8 garden boxes that ppl here
on the forum helped me do with the information that they gave me --which again i will say ty to all for your input.
hope u enjoy being here with us and be sure to ask away if u have any
problems. again welcome. cyaaaa, sockiescat.

thanks sockiecat i hope you have luck with your veggie patch thanks for the friendly welcome ;-)