GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Do windmill mole chasers actually keep moles out of the garden? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/177407-do-windmill-mole-chasers-actually-keep-moles-out-garden.html)

Dean Felkins 31-07-2008 08:33 PM

Do windmill mole chasers actually keep moles out of the garden?

Do windmill mole chasers actually keep moles out of the garden? Has
anyone tried the mole chasers on the market with any success?

www.locoworks.com 01-08-2008 12:16 AM

On Jul 31, 12:33�pm, Dean Felkins wrote:
Do windmill mole chasers actually keep moles out of the garden? Has
anyone tried the mole chasers on the market with any success?

My neighbor tried them last year with absolutely no success whatever.
However, we have a feral cat in the neighborhood that has pretty much
eliminated the moles now.

[email protected] 14-08-2008 05:32 PM

On Jul 31, 6:16 pm, "www.locoworks.com" wrote:
On Jul 31, 12:33 pm, Dean Felkins wrote:

Do windmill mole chasers actually keepmolesout of the garden? Has
anyone tried the mole chasers on the market with any success?

My neighbor tried them last year with absolutely no success whatever.
However, we have a feral cat in the neighborhood that has pretty much
eliminated themolesnow.

My neighbor use to have a carnival of windmills in his yard and they
didn't do much at all. They actually just make his yard look tacky.
I have tried the sonar torpedoes and they work in the short term but
eventually the moles become immune to it. I don't have a cat so I
can't comment on that, but the only thing I have found that is easy
and effective are mole traps. You can check out my a
href=”http://www.moletrapsblog.com”mole traps/a blog