GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Picking Olives! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/178510-picking-olives.html)

carlobosa 10-09-2008 07:31 PM

Picking Olives!

How would you like to come for a weeks olive picking on the west coast of sardinia in the first week of November? Come and camp in our olive grove with beautiful views over the valley of Bosa, pick olives all morning, enjoy a leisurely lunch and go to the beach in the afternoon (the weather can still be warm enough for a swim!). Bring musical instruments and party with the other pickers in the evening.

If this sounds interesting get in touch via email.

LIMITED OFFER - for the first 6 people to register we are offering VIP accomodation. You will stay in a 3 bedroom house in the centre of the old part of town for FREE!