Old 15-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Registered User

Location: Yorkshire Dales
Talking My veg year in 50 photos / Slideshow

Just put a slideshow together for my year of veg growing and my giant onion disaster.

It's amazing how successful you can make a bad year look if you leave out all the disappointing photos.

The camera never lies ........NOT !!..

Please click the link if you fancy a look.

www.allotment-diary.co.uk/page17.html
Old 17-10-2008, 05:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default My veg year in 50 photos / Slideshow

Hello

Excellant display , just a touch jealous here , well done

.......................Leslie

--
vegmandan

Old 24-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Registered User

Just put a slideshow together for my year of veg growing and my giant
onion disaster.

It's amazing how successful you can make a bad year look if you leave
out all the disappointing photos.

The camera never lies ........NOT !!..

Please click the link if you fancy a look.

www.allotment-diary.co.uk/page17.html

Great photos and not a weed in sight. Makes me wish I had an allotment again. Do you have a strict rotation system?

--
vegmandan[/i][/color]

Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access [/i][/color][/quote]

new slideshow MikeNL Gardening 0 24-09-2004 09:57 PM
Garden photos in slideshow - free john Roses 0 23-07-2004 01:02 AM
new slideshow MikeNL Gardening 0 28-05-2004 07:59 PM
Dahlia Slideshow Starlord Gardening 0 13-01-2004 04:02 PM
Dahlia World Slideshow v1.0 Starlord Gardening 0 04-01-2004 07:02 AM