GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Allotments Update (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/181369-my-allotments-update.html)

PLOTTY 22-02-2009 09:51 PM

My Allotments Update

Hello all, I'm sure you agree that it has been a very welcome change in the weather for us all, this has enabled me to get back onto the soil to get things going, I have added my latest update of my progress to my website which I hope you enjoy, it was nice to hear about the National Trust releasing some land to help provide some much needed Allotments, have a good week regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com