Old 21-05-2009, 10:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Tommy Bahama Men's Silver Cruise Watch #TB1026

Price:$250.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00074HLHO
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00074HLHO

Great watch; I love it. However, it arrived damaged with the hands out of sync. The distributor (e-watches, aka Time Zone, aka Fusion Holdings)arranged for me to return the item at no charge. This worked out well and I received the replacement today. The only problem is that the whole procedure took nearly a month. Other reviewers have found the company to be unreliable at times. They were always courteous to me, but the return process was painfully slow.Additional Notes: There is no date on the watch. Instead of the silver cruise, they sent me the steel cruise. (I did not care.)
The watch was just as pictured and came with the same Tommy Bahama watch box, brochers and cleaning cloth as the one we purchased directly from a Tommy Bahama store!
From its subtle palm tree motif dial to its woven leather strap, this Tommy Bahama watch captures the spirit of the island lifestyle. The pale yellow "pineapple" dial features a tonal palm tree pattern and offers two-hand function, Arabic numerals, and a small minutes ruler. The dial is housed in a sleek rectangular sterling silver case and presents on a rich textured leather strap in shades of amber and brown. This watch is water resistant tested to 99 feet. Like all Tommy Bahama watches, it features a long-life battery and comes with a watch box and a silver polishing cloth. Pineapple dial with tonal island motif Continuous glow luminous hands Swiss quartz movement .925 sterling silver case Ultra-hardened mineral glass crystal

ACCESSORIES:

Tommy Bahama Men's Silver Cruise Watch #TB1027:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00074L22O