Old 22-05-2009, 05:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Ionic Pro Therapure 100 Compact Germicidal Air Sanitizer

Price:$59.95
Image: http://megadiscountfinder.info/image.php?id=B000H0TTD2
Best deal: http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000H0TTD2

I've had mine for about 8 months or so, and I believe this little machine is the main reason I have been healthier than I've been in years. So incredibly easy to clean too... just a wipe-down on the lamp every once in a while. No filters to mess with or spend extra money on. And easy to get used to sleeping with, which is great for a light sleeper like me. I keep it in my bedroom, and mostly use it at night. The fan is not loud, just a little white noise. The only slight issue I have with it is the on/off switch (on the top) lights up with a blue light when it is on, and it is a little more light than I like to have while I'm sleeping (I like it pitch black). But I have gotten used to it, and it doesn't usually bother me. It's not even as bright as a nightlight. If I were to buy another air purifier for another room, I would definitely get this exact one again.
I was skeptical about purchasing this product, but now I am so happy that I did! I have pets and there is a smoker in the household and I must tell you for the size of this thing it is fantastic at eliminating orders. It works perfectly on a room 24X16 and smaller. I can place this product in a room and within in an hour or less the smell of smoke or any other bad order is completely GONE!! I recommend this product to anyone who has pets, allergies, or has a smoker in the house. This product eliminates the smell of pets, smoke and just about anything else. I will be purchasing another one, but this one has been working so well that I haven't been in a rush to buy another one just yet. It is worth every penny! Plus, the maintenance is a breeze..there are no disgusting filters to change or clean. You just pop out the Ionic lamp, wipe down with a clean, dry cloth and place it back in the machine. That's it!!
The Ionic Pro is a little different than the one I have had for several years. I have an Ionic from Sharper Image and it does wonders. Because it is so aged I thouhg I might replace it. The Thermapure is different because it uses lamps to ionize air passing through. The lamps can cause damage to the eyes if you are not careful to turn it off when you clean it. There is no such danger from the one I have had for so many years. I have the Therapure in a back bedroom and it seems to be doing fine.Chas E. Moser
I use this product in my small massage room and the air quality is significantly improved. It's also not noisy.What bothers me though, is the fact that the little fan in the top of the unit cannot be removed for easy cleaning with water. The spaces between the fan are too small to get a Q-tip in for cleaning, I might try a toothpick with a cloth - in any case, cleaning the fan is going to be time consuming.Shipping was very slow, took almost 4 weeks. The warranty card which I sent in, came back because the PO Box was closed without a forwarding address. So I had to call the company to find out their new PO Box and send the card a second time.Nevertheless, I do like this unit. I feel less tired from work since I use it.
All of our expectations were met with this Air Purifier; worth every penny.
This desktop size, compact unit from Ionic Pro uses a powerful UV germicidal lamp to kill bacteria and viruses. Two-speed fan setting allows changing air flow. Small, desktop size is perfect for small rooms and offices. Why just purify the air when you can kill germs with the Ionic Pro Therapure air sanitizer.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Ionic Pro CA200T Twin Pack Compact Ionic Air Purifier with Bonus Car Ionizers:http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000H0RZD8
Ionic Pro 90IP01RF01 Turbo Ionic Room Air Purifier:http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000H0RZB0
Ionic Pro CABR1 Mini Ionic Air Purifier:http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000B1R9IY