GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Compost Heap. Horse Manure. Pathogens. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/185752-compost-heap-horse-manure-pathogens.html)

[email protected] 25-07-2009 01:25 AM

Compost Heap. Horse Manure. Pathogens.

The Fore of Papua, New Guinea.

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 08:51:44 -0700, "gunner" wrote:
Not to get into your debates here, but I would like some info/leads on the
groups where this was rampant.
TIA
Gunner

Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan
on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago

Dav 25-07-2009 11:11 AM

Compost Heap. Horse Manure. Pathogens.

I'm healthy so I use my own munure in the compost pile and have
for years.
Dav

'Mike'[_4_] 25-07-2009 11:27 AM

Compost Heap. Horse Manure. Pathogens.

www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk
"Dav" wrote in message

I'm healthy so I use my own munure in the compost pile and have
for years.
Dav

Yes but you're not paranoid.

You are like most of us, ordinary and use our common sense!!

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk