Old 19-08-2009, 05:19 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Worm farms - collecting/harvesting worms?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_Palouse_earthworm

;-)
Old 20-08-2009, 01:54 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

"CanopyCo" wrote in message
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_Palouse_earthworm

;-)

"You call that a worm? Now this is a WORM"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_Gippsland_earthworm

;-)

Old 08-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Registered User

Hi There
I am new to worm farming and i didnt know where to start but just wanted to give it a go. So thought i would have a search around the internet to see what info was available and couldnt really find much! However i did find a really great book to download which was incredibly informative and really easy to read. Now I am so excited as i have a better understanding as a complete novice and i highly recommend it to anyone starting out.
I found it under this website: Beginners Guide to Starting a Worm Farm

would appreciate any further advice from anyone.

Allotment Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloke Down The Pub View Post
Old 08-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Registered User

Hi There
I am new to worm farming and i didnt know where to start but just wanted to give it a go. So thought i would have a search around the internet to see what info was available and couldnt really find much! However i did find a really great book to download which was incredibly informative and really easy to read. Now I am so excited as i have a better understanding as a complete novice and i highly recommend it to anyone starting out.
I found it under this website: Beginners Guide to Starting a Worm Farm

would appreciate any further advice from anyone.

Allotment Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanopyCo View Post