Old 31-03-2010, 02:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Lovelock: 'We can't save the planet"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_8594000/8594561.stm

We use to have an expression that sort of sums it up.

Nothing can be done however anything is possible.

--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"I have always looked upon decay as being just as wonderful

Old 31-03-2010, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:59:26 -0400, Bill who putters
wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_8594000/8594561.stm

We use to have an expression that sort of sums it up.

Nothing can be done however anything is possible.

Also to the point...

James Lovelock: "Humans are too stupid to prevent climate change"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...climate-change

Charlie, making lots of Vit D and making it purty out of
doors...headed fer 80 degrees today they say

Wonder why U.S.A. media has not acknowledged Lovelock and only the
outsider main steam folks wonder about these issues not heard/seen.
Does Australia NZ see UK media?

Old 01-04-2010, 02:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Bill who putters wrote:

wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_8594000/8594561.stm

We use to have an expression that sort of sums it up.

Nothing can be done however anything is possible.

Also to the point...

James Lovelock: "Humans are too stupid to prevent climate change"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...climate-change

Charlie, making lots of Vit D and making it purty out of
doors...headed fer 80 degrees today they say

Wonder why U.S.A. media has not acknowledged Lovelock and only the
outsider main steam folks wonder about these issues not heard/seen.
Does Australia NZ see UK media?

Not unless the item involves sport, blond women who cannot remember to wear
underpants with short skirts or cute fluffy animals.

David

Save the planet Sic Bonsai 0 26-02-2009 11:17 PM
Anyone know where I can get "free samples" of "green tripe" FurPaw Ponds 0 25-12-2007 08:21 PM
Tis better to be Gills "Chew Toy" than one of Roy "Tristain" Hauer's "SOCKS" Tristan Ponds 0 03-01-2007 02:39 PM
Does anyone know where in the SW you can purchase a "Japanese" or "Indian" ladder style trellis? I Love Lucy Gardening 0 06-07-2006 12:00 AM
she can badly kick in back of Ratana when the open stickers irritate near the sour planet Sue L. MacNab United Kingdom 0 01-09-2005 02:44 PM